- YSRCP Gearing up for early elections. Changes party in-charges
- AQI at an all-time high, but it is even worse inside your homes; Act now!
- Kodagu Police Swings dragnet
- Flipkart Year End Sale 2023: 5 Best TVs to buy under Rs 40,000
- Crackdown on Illicit Medical Practices
- Egg on the face of Muncipality
- Leelavathi was embodiment of selflessness: DCM D K Shivakumar
- Greenwood High students win inter school soccer tournament
- Senior Leadership Programme in Fintech launched
- Apple Watch help save US woman & her baby's life: Report
Pranab Mukherjee continues to be on ventilator support
The condition of former President Pranab Mukherjee remained unchanged on Friday and he continues to be on ventilator support, doctors attending on him said.
New Delhi: The condition of former President Pranab Mukherjee remained unchanged on Friday and he continues to be on ventilator support, doctors attending on him said.
Mukherjee was admitted to the Army's Research and Referral Hospital in Delhi cantonment on Monday and was operated for the removal of a clot in the brain. He had also tested positive for COVID-19.
"The condition of Hon'ble Shri Pranab Mukherjee remains unchanged this morning (14 August 2020). He is under intensive care and continues to be on ventilatory support. His vital parameters are presently stable," the hospital said in a statement.
Mukherjee served as the 13th President of India from 2012 to 2017.