- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
- ‘Inti No 13’ review: Distinctive narrative approach
- Delhi excise policy matter: Court permits YSRCP MP's son Raghav Magunta to turn approver in CBI's case
- SAFF U16 Women’s C'ship: Anushka Kumari nets hat-trick as India thrash Bhutan 7-0
- India expresses deep shock at the loss of lives in northern Gaza
- TN Deepika participates in Gadapa Gadapaku Mana Prabhutvam in Hindupur
- TDP reviews on arrangements for Shankaravam in Kuppam
- GVL Narsimha Rao congratulates National Bodybuilding competition winner in Visakhapatnam
Rajasthan Governor elated to see temple dream taking final shape
Rajasthan Governor Kalraj Mishra on Wednesday said he was quite happy with the Ram temple Bhumi Pujan performed in Ayodhya
Jaipur: Rajasthan Governor Kalraj Mishra on Wednesday said he was quite happy with the Ram temple Bhumi Pujan performed in Ayodhya as the long-held dreams of the people are finally taking shape.
In a press note issued by Raj Bhavan, he said, "I am very happy today. We were committed to building the temple and today our commitment is being fulfilled. We had imagined that a grand temple for Maryada Purushottam Ram shall be constructed one day and today we can see our imagination and dreams taking final shape."
"On this historic day, I pray that this temple will emerge as a symbol of cultural and national unity which will go along with the principles of 'Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam'. This work is being done in accordance with the court's decision, general consensus and public sentiments. I congratulate and greet all the saints and citizens who were part of the Ram Mandir movement . Also, I congratulate and thank the Prime Minister," he said.
Meanwhile, Mishra will recite the 'Sunderkand' with his family on Wednesday evening. The Governor will also light 101 lamps at 'Sandhyavela' in Raj Bhavan and pray to Lord Ram for the prosperity of the country and the state.