- Assault On Medical Student By Patient And Friend Sparks Outrage At Tamil Nadu's Vellore Hospital
- Yogi government expanded its cabinet, 4 new ministers Joined
- Delhi: Woman dies after husband sets her ablaze amid quarrel
- Govt targets 5-fold jump in India’s share of global space economy
- Happy Shiva Ratri 2024: Best Messages, Quotes, Wishes, and Greetings to Share on Shiva Ratri
- Bengal Govt moves SC against CBI probe into attack on ED at Sandeshkhali
- Four new ministers inducted in UP Cabinet
- Technology’s share in world Mcap nearing 40 pc, showing high-level of concentration
- Pro-Pak slogans row: Police told to take strict action against anti-national activities, says Karnataka Dy CM
- Jr NTR’s role in ‘War 2’ revealed; fans in big shock
Soldier injured in ceasefire violation in Poonch
An Indian Army soldier was injured on Monday as Pakistan violated ceasefire on the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch district, defence sources said.
Jammu: An Indian Army soldier was injured on Monday as Pakistan violated ceasefire on the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch district, defence sources said.
The Pakistan Army resorted to unprovoked shelling and firing at Indian positions in the Krishna Ghati (KG) sector.
The injured soldier was shifted to hospital.
"Indian positions are retaliating effectively," the sources said. Firing exchanges were underway between the two sides.
Two girls and a porter working for the Army were also injured in Sunday's shelling and firing by Pakistan on the LoC in the Shahpur sector.