Speedbreaker didi lost sleep after 2 phases of Lok Sabha polls: PM Modi
PM criticised Banerjee for seeking proof of the Balakot air strikes, and asked her to collect evidence against those behind chit fund scams.
Buniadpur: Lashing out at TMC supremo Mamata Banerjee, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday said: "speedbreaker didi" has lost her sleep after the first two phases of the Lok Sabha polls in West Bengal.
Addressing an election rally here in South Dinajpur district, Modi accused the chief minister of fooling people in the name of 'ma, mati and manush' (mother, land and people).
"Speedbreaker didi has lost her sleep after the reports that came in the post the first and second phase of polling in the state," the prime minister told a well-attended rally.
He also flayed Banerjee for allowing people from the "neighbouring country" to campaign for the Trinamool Congress in the state. "It is shameful that people from neighbouring country are campaigning for the TMC. This was done by the party to appease the minority community," Modi said.
The Prime Minister criticised Banerjee for seeking proof of the Balakot air strikes in Pakistan, and asked her to, instead, collect evidence against those behind chit fund scams.
- 52 Congress Lawmakers Come From 18 States, Union Territories
- Opposition has fooled minorities: PM Modi asks NDA lawmakers to win their trust
- 23-yr-old medical student commits suicide after being harassed by senior doctors
- Smriti Irani's close aid, campaigner shot dead in Amethi
- Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms Strike Tripura, Over 700 People Homeless