- Hyderabad Public School plans grand finale of centenary celebrations
- University of North Florida Dean Visited GITAM
- GITAM Organises CPR Awareness Program
- Karnataka government invites startups to provide tech solutions
- Inculcating experience-oriented education amongst growing children India
- Google introduces Gemini GenAI model for highly complex tasks
- Why being mindful of heart health during winter is crucial
- J&K’s two bills seek to nominate two Kashmiri migrant community members: Shah
- Mahindra to hike vehicle prices from next month
- First instalment of drought relief for farmers within next week: CM Siddaramaiah instructs
SpiceJet offers check-in facility on WhatsApp
SpiceJet said on Thursday its automated customer service and check-in facility is available on WhatsApp in addition to its website and mobile app.
New Delhi: SpiceJet said on Thursday its automated customer service and check-in facility is available on WhatsApp in addition to its website and mobile app.
In May, the government had made it mandatory for all passengers to check-in online 48 hours to 60 min before flight departure in order to ensure social distancing amid the coronavirus pandemic.
SpiceJet''s automated customer service agent called "Ms Pepper" can be accessed by passengers at mobile number 6000000006 anytime, it said in a press statement. "WhatsApp "Hi" to Ms Pepper on your way to the airport and she will help you with the mandatory web check-in process without the need to visit SpiceJet''s website and deliver your boarding pass directly to your mobile phone," it stated.
The automated agent will also resolve customer''s queries on WhatsApp, the airline said, adding that it is also available on its website and mobile app. "As WhatsApp works well over slow and intermittent internet connections, customers can chat with Ms Pepper without worrying about being in a good network area," it noted.