- Women staged protests against opening of 1000 liquor shops in state
- Telangana Governor pays tributes at Hyderabad’s Bapu Ghat
- Northeast receives 82% monsoon rain, lowest among country’s 4 regions
- Odisha Shocker: Man kills elderly mother, sets body on fire
- Goa Police book one for objectionable remarks against Lord Ram on FB
- iPhone 15 Pro Max: Delicate or Tough? Find out
- Delhi HC halts pizza outlet from using 'Dominick Pizza' due to trademark infringement by Domino's
- Gandhi Jayanti 2023: 50+ Quotes by Mahatma Gandhi to Start Your Day with Inspiration!
- Foreign students facing severe accommodation crisis in UK: Report
- Gritty stories depicting the realities of the entertainment industry
With Spike Of 96,424 Cases, India's COVID-19 Tally Crosses 52-Lakh Mark
India's COVID-19 case tally crossed 52-lakh mark with a spike of 96,424 new cases and 1,174 deaths in the last 24 hours, said Union Ministry of Health & Family Welfare on Friday.
New Delhi: India's COVID-19 case tally crossed 52-lakh mark with a spike of 96,424 new cases and 1,174 deaths in the last 24 hours, said Union Ministry of Health & Family Welfare on Friday.
The total case tally in the country stands at 52,14,678 including 10,17,754 active cases, 41,12,552 cured/discharged/migrated and 84,372 deaths.
Among the States, Maharashtra has 3,02,135 active COVID-19 cases, Karnataka 1,03,650, Andhra Pradesh 88,197, Uttar Pradesh 68,235, and Delhi 31,721.
Meanwhile, according to the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), 6,15,72,343 samples have been tested for COVID-19 up to 17th September. Of these, 10,06,615 samples were tested yesterday.