- Amazon Great Indian Festival 2023: Best Deals, Bank Offers & More
- Another boon for students: Govt to offer breakfast from Dussehra
- KTR lays foundation stone for Palm Oil factory in Khammam
- Rangareddy: State Chief Electoral Officer inspects preparations for Central election Team’s visit
- Accion Fraterna Ecology Centre launches carbon sequestration project
- Hyderabad: KT Rama Rao, T Harish Rao embark on district visits to assess winnability of candidates
- Now, kidney patients can be treated at Kurnool GGH
- Tirupati: Civic chief inspects cricket stadium works
- Petrol and diesel prices today in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 30 September, 2023
- Massive wooden box wash up on Vizag beach, police to archeology dept.
Wrestlers to throw medal in Ganga
Top Wrestlers of India who have been on Protesting against the alleged sexual harassment of female wrestlers by the BJP MP Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh
Haridwar: Top Wrestlers of India who have been on Protesting against the alleged sexual harassment of female wrestlers by the BJP MP Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh during his tenure as the president of the Wrestling Federation of India for past several days have now decided to immerse their medals in the Ganga River.
The wrestlers have said the medals have "no meaning" anymore.Police personnel are now trying to come in as wrestlers including Vinesh Phogat, Bajrang Punia and Sakshi Malik sit around in small circle with their medals. Bharat Mata Ki Jai' slogans being raised as people come out in support of the wrestlers
Hundreds of people have surrounded tearful wrestlers, asking them not to immerse their medals in holy Ganges.