- KTR lashes Congress, takes a jibe at six guarantees announced
- Modi has no moral right to visit Telangana, say BRS posters
- Airtel continues its 5G growth streak with 50 million unique customers on its network
- Binance’s Bitcoin trading volume dips 48% amid reintroduced fees
- This is when ‘Miss Shetty Mr Polishetty’ will be available in OTT
- Monsoon ends with 'normal' rainfall as positive factors countered El Nino effect, says IMD
- Congress seeking to divide women in name of caste, hates me as I am from backward community: PM Modi By Kumar Rakesh
- Himachal CM announces Rs 4,500 crore disaster relief package with enhanced compensation
- Punjab to have Dutch cattle feed plant of Rs 142 crore
- WhatsApp plans to replace green checkmark with blue one for verified channels
Yogi lights up his house with diyas ahead of 'bhumi pujan'
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditynath's official residence at 5 Kalidas Marg here was fully illuminated on Tuesday, on the eve of the 'bhumi pujan'
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath's official residence at 5 Kalidas Marg here was fully illuminated on Tuesday, on the eve of the 'bhumi pujan' ceremony for the construction of the Ram temple in Ayodhya to be held on Wednesday.
Apart from scores of diyas, Rangoli made with flowers added colour to the Chief Minister's residence.
It may be recalled that the Chief Minister had asked all Ram devotees to light diyas and illuminate their homes from August 3 to 5 in celebration of the 'bhumi pujan'.
Ayodhya has already been illuminated in varied colours since Monday.
Besides the Chief Minister, several ministers, legislators and common people also lit diyas on Tuesday to mark the occasion.