- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
Large Pieces Of Wreckage Were Discovered Across Southeast Asia
- Mysterious big chunks of wreckage were found throughout Southeast Asia, and there is mounting proof that they came from a Chinese rocket booster that crashed to Earth erratically.
- The booster descended to Earth where it disintegrated in the atmosphere due to gravity.
Over the weekend, mysterious big chunks of wreckage were found throughout Southeast Asia, and there is mounting proof that they came from a Chinese rocket booster that crashed to Earth erratically. In late July, the booster of China's 25-ton Long March 5B rocket launched a fresh section of the nation's space station into orbit.