- WWDC 2023: Apple's new AR headset is Apple Vision Pro
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces Mac Pro with M2 Ultra
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces iOS 17 with New Features
- Here is the official date of ‘NBK108’ title release
- Assam Police seize drugs valued at Rs 6 crore, one held
- Shehbaz rejects PTI's claims on rights abuses
- CBI must probe how Trinamool accessed official call between two Railway officials: Suvendu Adhikari
- Govt sources say Railways spent over Rs 1L cr of RRSK funds on safety in five years
- Youngistaan Foundation Celebrates World Environment Day with an Inspiring Trek
- Manhunt underway in Jharkhand to nab illegal mining kingpin Dahu Yadav
Tableaux enthral citizens
Tableaux installed on the decorated vehicles by various government departments at the Republic Day celebrations at Indira Gandhi Municipal Corporation stadium have attracted the viewers.
Tableaux installed on the decorated vehicles by various government departments at the Republic Day celebrations at Indira Gandhi Municipal Corporation stadium have attracted the viewers. The 68th Republic Day celebrations were held in a grand manner amidst tight security on Thursday. State Governor ESL Narasimhan addressed the huge gathering and listed out the achievements of the State Government.
Meanwhile, the decorated stalls arranged by various departments like education, forest, rural development, municipal administration, Swach Bharat, Social welfare, AP Tourism development corporation were very attractive to the viewers. The mobile stalls erected on trucks were decorated with colourful paintings, plants, portraits and catchy slogans. Thousands of people attended the RD celebrations. Hundreds of slogans highlighting the State and Central Government schemes were displayed to mark the occasion.
Forest department tableau was very attractive with the replicas of tigers, deers and other animals. Another tableau highlighted the Polavaram project with its map and other details. Smart Andhra Pradesh, Women Empowerment are other subjects that were highlighted on the occasion. Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu, Cabinet Ministers, higher officials from the State Government and police departments were present on the occasion.