- MyVoice: Views of our readers 29th September 2023
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 29 September, 2023
- Raise awareness about heart health
- Delhi Government Extends Excise Policy: Impact On Liquor Trade And Future Plans
- Chittoor: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy sanctioned Rs 2,800 crore for water needs says Minister P Ramachandra Reddy
- A true son of soil, who met India’s food needs
- AP High Court to hear Chandrababu's anticipatory bail plea in IRR case today
- Political Fervor Escalates As CBI Probes Delhi CM's Residence; Kejriwal Accuses PM Of Nervousness
- Rahul Gandhi's Outreach Efforts: Connecting With Carpentry Artistry At Kirti Nagar Furniture Market
- Visakhapatnam: ISRO to actively support space science research in varsities
Jagan gets bail
YS Jagan Granted Bail, High Court Granted Bail For Jagan, Bail For Jagan, Jagan Assets Case
The verdict on the bail petition of YSR Congress Party president, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is finally out. The court has finally decided to grant bail to the Kadapa MP. It may be recalled that Jagan has been under arrest in connection with DA case for over a year and a half now. His family members have been pleading for justice alleging unlawful arrest.
Jagan bail had been rejected earlier on the grounds that he might influence the witness and tamper with the evidence if let out. However, now with the CBI probe over, Jagan was granted bail. Soon as the news of his bail broke, euphoric supporters and fans of Jagan who had gathered outside the court and Chanchalguda prison chanted slogans and bursted crackers to celebrate his return to home.