- Google launches earthquake alert system in India for android smartphone users
- Mamata Banerjee, Abhishek Banerjee launch WhatsApp channel
- Delhi High Court quashes sexual harassment case, directs accused to contribute to girls shelter home
- Rahul shares video of interaction with porters, flags 'record unemployment', 'back-breaking' inflation
- Smart classes begin for prisoners in Meerut jail
- Chandrababu's SLP petition is likely to heard next week as SC judge refuses to hear
- Flipkart Big Billion Days: Nothing Phone (1) to cost under Rs 25,000
- SAP India announces new genAI assistant 'Joule'
- Shobu Yarlagadda responds on the wax statue of Prabhas in Chamundeshwari Celebrity Wax Museum in Mysore
- Mumbai man in custody for sexually assaulting minor
Naidu using Pawan for political gains: Viveka
Naidu using Pawan for political gains: Viveka.Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu was conspiring to use film star and Jana Sena Party president Pawan Kalyan for his political purposes, Congress leader and former MLA Anam Vivekananda Reddy has alleged.
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu was conspiring to use film star and Jana Sena Party president Pawan Kalyan for his political purposes, Congress leader and former MLA Anam Vivekananda Reddy has alleged.
Speaking to the media on Tuesday, Vivekananda Reddy advised Pawan Kalyan to realise the game plan of Naidu and not to fall into his trap. “Chandrababu has planned to use Pawan for his political gains. In the past, Naidu had used Babu Mohan and Jayaprada for his political gains and left them in the lurch once the job was over,” he alleged.
The Congress leader said Pawan would be remembered for long if he solved the problems faced by Andhra Pradesh by discussing the issue directly with Prime Minister Narendra Modi.Stating that 500 acres of land was sufficient for AP capital, the former MLA alleged that Chandrababu was acquiring thousands of acres of land to mortgage the same to Singapore.
He further said both Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chief Minister Naidu were ‘deceiving’ the people of the State. Vivekananda Reddy also lashed at YSR Congress Party (YSRCP) leader Y S Jaganmohan Reddy for not questioning the Centre when injustice was meted out to the State in the Union Budget. He alleged that Jagan was scared of the prospect of going to jail in the disproportionate assets cases and hence keeping silence.