- 2 held for murder of youth
- Gadkari urges auto industry, stakeholders to promote vehicle scrapping policy
- ‘Modi means guarantee of fulfillment of promises,’ says PM in Jaipur
- Musical fountains, a new attraction at Durgam Cheruvu
- Centre undermining federalism, says Chidambaram
- The 9th Edition of TEDxHyderabad 2023 - Ignite Creates an Unforgettable Symposium of Ideas and Inspiration
- 'China’s unfair trade practices have forced EU to become more assertive'
- SC issues notice on plea seeking 25% higher benefits for specially-abled individuals under social security schemes
- NSE plans to extend F&O trading hours; seeks Sebi's nod
- Congress should quiz Sharad Pawar on meetings with Adani Group: Prakash Ambedkar
Chandrababu Naidu hopes for investments in Amaravati
Chandrababu Naidu hopes for investments in Amaravati After his six-day visit to China, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu expressed satisfaction over the tour and hoped that world class companies will be set up in the new capital city, Amaravati, of AP.
After his six-day visit to China, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu expressed satisfaction over the tour and hoped that world class companies will be set up in the new capital city, Amaravati, of AP.
Mr Naidu said that a total of 29 Memorandum of Understanding (MoUs) were signed with China of which - 17 are Government to Business (G2B) and 12 are Business to Business (B2B). Stating that Singapore, Japan and China showed interest in the development of Amaravati, Chandrababu said that the industrialists from China will be visiting AP soon to explore the investment opportunities.
On his six-day tour, Chandrababu Naidu visited Chengdu, Shanghai and Beijing where he briefed several industrialists, government officials and political leaders about the new capital Amaravati’s investment opportunities.