- Telangana Development model-A Paradigm Shift
- Defence Exports Rise 23 Times Share of ‘Made in India’ Products in Defence Procurement Up
- Wrestlers to throw medal in Ganga
- Delimitation after 2026 Injustice to South-KTR
- Probe launched into display of exotic wildlife in Hyd Pub
- State-run ANERT launches ambitious project to make Kerala capital largest solar city in India
- The Peppy Song ‘Hathavidi’ From Naveen And Anushka’s ‘Miss Shetty Mr Polishetty’ Will Be Out On This Date
- Tata Realty partners with Tabreed for infrastructure at commercial complex in Gurgaon
- Andhra Pradesh: Weather dept. predicts heavy rains in coastal districts in 24 hours
- YES bank to Spend 30% higher on Advertising in FY 24
Opportunities are plenty for women in the State, say experts
“Ample opportunities are awaiting women who are ready to take challenges to emerge as successful entrepreneurs”, said Andhra Pradesh Productivity Council director V Leela Prasad here on Wednesday.
“Ample opportunities are awaiting women who are ready to take challenges to emerge as successful entrepreneurs”, said Andhra Pradesh Productivity Council director V Leela Prasad here on Wednesday. He addressed an entrepreneurship development programme that was held by Andhra Pradesh chapter of Confederation of Women Entrepreneurs of India (COWE).
Speaking at the inaugural event, Leela Prasad elaborated on the opportunities in low scale business ideas that could be taken up by women in small groups. There are several opportunities in the State in industries such as handicrafts, hobbies, food production and processing besides other women centric services. Government is encouraging women extensively, and banks are also considering their requests for sanctioning of funds, he said.
In the 12 day long scheduled programme, women will be taught as to how they should coordinate their ideas and arrive on the business plan. Project development, drafting, analysis, research, approvable presentation of the project, availability, risk factors and other topics will be discussed in detail during the programme, said the organisers.
Jana Sikshana Sansthan Director V Srinadh and Chairperson of the COWE, Vijayawada A Subhashini spoke on the occasion. COWE secretary D Aparna, treasurer V Rajamani, budding entrepreneurs and other women were present during the programme.