- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
Nara Lokesh upset with Mahanadu arrangements
TDP National General Secretary Nara Lokesh overlooked the arrangements being made for Mahanadu in Tirupati on Thursday and expressed his dissatisfaction over the construction of main venue.
TDP National General Secretary Nara Lokesh overlooked the arrangements being made for Mahanadu in Tirupati on Thursday and expressed his dissatisfaction over the construction of the main venue.
After reviewing the main venue, canteen, photo exhibition and blood donation camps, Nara Lokesh said that the venue is weak and might collapse anytime which is the reason he asked the party leaders to complete all the arrangements for the evening.
Along with Nara Lokesh, TDP AP unit President Kala Venkat Rao, ministers Narayana, Bojjala Gopala Krishna Reddy and other MLAs visited the venue. The party leaders immediately began adopting the changes as per the instructions of Lokesh at the venue.