- Vijayawada – Chennai Vande Bharat inauguration today
- Mallampally as new mandal
- The list of LS ticket prospects becomes longer in Kerala
- Sitharaman credits Narasimha Rao for bringing 33% reservation for women at Panchayat level
- High-speed train between Ahmedabad & Sanand to commence operations in 6 months
- Delhi Police file charge sheet before court in Pragati Maidan tunnel robbery case
- India 'oldest democracy', publish books presenting its journey to world: Om Birla to publishers
- Women's representation in policymaking now set to increase significantly, says Anurag Thakur
- Assam government waives off loans of 2.2 lakh women
- I don't think anyone in world cricket at the moment would have a seam position as good as Shami: Harbhajan Singh
Kapu leader Mudragada continues Deeksha despite deteriorating health
Kapu leader Mudragada Padmanabham who has taken up an indefinite hunger strike is currently on the fifth day of Deeksha.
Kapu leader Mudragada Padmanabham who has taken up an indefinite hunger strike is currently on the fifth day of Deeksha. The health condition of the Kapu leader is deteriorating by the day and it is learnt that he is refusing to take any treatment at the Rajahmundry Government hospital where Mudragada is undergoing his Deeksha.
The doctors at the hospital informed that further deterioration in his health condition would result in complications in the functioning of vital organs and revealed that they would have to forcibly administer saline on further deterioration. Meanwhile, the government is said to be sending representatives to hold talks with Mudragada.
The Kapu leader has launched the Deeksha demanding the release of those arrested in connection with the Ratnachal Express burning case in Tuni along with the implementation of reservations to his community.