- Nalgonda: Man burnt alive as bus catches fire
- Union Jal Shakti postpones meeting with AP, Telangana officials amid Cyclone Michaung
- Two ministerial posts likely for Nalgonda
- Best phones under Rs 15,000 in December 2023: Samsung Galaxy M14 5G and more
- Deepfakes: Centre to issue advisories to social media firms for 100% compliance
- Wanaparthy: A spiritual undertaking
- CM candidate for Telangana comes to a climax
- BRS, Cong district presidents lose polls
- Will have to resign as MP to take charge as MLA comment by Uttam raises doubts
- My responsibility is only till taking opinions of MLAs to high command: DK Shivakumar
Expedite concrete works: AP CM
Expressing satisfaction over concrete works of Polavaram project, Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu directed the officials to expedite the works to 3,500 cubic metre per day from next week as against the present 2,500 cubic meter.
Amaravati: Expressing satisfaction over concrete works of Polavaram project, Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu directed the officials to expedite the works to 3,500 cubic metre per day from next week as against the present 2,500 cubic meter.
The Chief Minister held a review meeting on the progress of irrigation projects, including Polavaram, at the Secretariat on Monday. He asked the officials to ensure for full utilisation of machinery for the completion of Polavaram project in time.
While directing to provide water through gravity by May 2018, Naidu asked for completion of spillway concrete works for erecting diaphragm wall gates by November this year.
He said that on next Monday, he will inspect Purushottapatnam lift irrigation scheme works first and later he visit Polavaram project. Officials briefed him over the progress of works of various projects through video conference.