- Rajnikanth to lock horns with Arjun Sarja in Lokesh Kangaraj’s film
- ‘Nikhil 20’ next gets a powerful title
- Nikhil's Latest Movie Swayambhu First Look Out
- Franco Mulakkal Resigns As Jalandhar Bishop
- Telangana Formation Day: TSRTC announces DA to employees, to disburse with June salary
- YS Viveka murder case: YS Bhaskar Reddy moves CBI court for bail
- India: Largest Producer of Milk in the World
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd sees 22 percent in passengers vehicle sales
- Three dead after a huge tree falls down at Govindaraja Swami temple in Tirupati
- Monsoon to enter Telangana on June 10
YSRCP Assembly boycott is anti-people act: Dokka
MLC Dokka Manikya Varaprasad said that boycotting the Assembly session by YSRCP leaders is anti-people act and if the politburo of TDP permits, I would approach the court of law to prosecute the YSRCP leadership.
Guntur: MLC Dokka Manikya Varaprasad said that boycotting the Assembly session by YSRCP leaders is anti-people act and if the politburo of TDP permits, I would approach the court of law to prosecute the YSRCP leadership.
Addressing the media here on Saturday, he questioned as to why the YSRCP MLAs should not be expelled from the House for their unconstitutional acts and said that he will appeal to the Speaker to cancel the allowances and other benefits given to them.
The MLC said while the House in session, the Opposition would stage a walkout opposing the government policies but Jagan’s party is boycotting the entire session even before it was started.
According to Article 190 of Constitution if any member is absent or away from all the business of the House then the Speaker is entitled to declare that seat as ‘vacant’, the MLC explained.
“In the proposed padayatra of YS Jaganmohan Reddy, there is no mention of public problems and it would be an futile exercise to establish his authority over the cadres and representatives alike and he forced his followers into confusion and it shows how immature his decisions are,” the MLC said.
He appealed the Speaker to take disciplinary action against the erring YSRCP MLAs to safeguard the democracy.