- Telangana govt to implement ‘Griha Jyoti’ from Feb 27th!!!
- Thiruvananthapuram-Kasargod Express to include stop at Mangaluru
- BBMP property tax amendment bill passed in Council
- Mysuru civic workers demand improvement in breakfast quality
- Former Lok Sabha Speaker Manohar Joshi Passes Away
- Chinese boat in Indian waters
- LAccMI bus service covers all 30 dists
- President on 4-day visit to Odisha from Feb 28
- Salesman concocts loot story, arrested
- Tomatoes hurled at Pandian
Be wary of while dealing with financial cases
Superintendent of Police Visakhapatnam rural Rahul Dev Sharma said that the investigation officers should collect more evidences particularly while dealing with the financial issues involved in the cases.
Visakhapatnam: Superintendent of Police Visakhapatnam rural Rahul Dev Sharma said that the investigation officers should collect more evidences particularly while dealing with the financial issues involved in the cases. The Superintendent of Police directed the investigation teams to be more careful while collecting the evidences and they should also contact the seniors and technical experts for clear and swift investigation.
The Superintendent of Police convened a monthly crime review meeting here on Wednesday. Addressing the meeting, Rahul Dev Sharma lauded the Anakapalli and Kasimkota police who received awards for resolving the murder case of a woman at Kannurpalem and APGVB Bank robbery at Anakapalle in a short span.
Other police should draw inspiration from them and work more efficiently with new techniques in resolving the cases. Additional Superintendent of Police G Srikanth, NJ Raj Kumar, Amit Bardhar, ASPs, CI and SI were present.