- Congress yet to see Sharmila’s impact in Vizianagaram
- Ambati predicts Naidu’s defeat in Kuppam
- Muslims’ political representation is poor despite their key role in elections
- Minister Jayaram all set to join TDP
- Career opportunities for students in Design Education
- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
- Strong domestic fund flows mitigated impact of FII selling in last two months
Greenery to be improved along capital roads
Amaravati Development Corporation (ADC) chairman and managing director D Lakshmi Parthasaradhi suggested the officials to focus on improving greenery across the roads in capital city Amaravati.
Amaravati: Amaravati Development Corporation (ADC) chairman and managing director D Lakshmi Parthasaradhi suggested the officials to focus on improving greenery across the roads in capital city Amaravati.
During her inspection of road works in Ananthavaram and Krishnayapalem on Friday, Lakshmi Parthasaradhi directed the officials to give priority for improving greenery works and provide drip irrigation facility to trees and saplings to protect them from heat in wake of summer season.
She inspected road works of N-16 (Borupalem-Nekkallu), E-14 (Mangalagiri- Neerukonda) and E-10 (Inavolu- Penumaka) and expressed satisfaction over the pace of works.