- Salaries in India to increase by 9.5% in 2024; infra, manufacturing sectors lead
- Panyam MLA Katasani Rambhupal Reddy inaugurates Vakkera Wagu Bridge"
- Russian tourist collapses in sea, dies in Kerala hospital
- Nandyal MLA Shilpa Ravi Reddy hands and ver hearing aid to deaf and dumb children
- Netflix's 'Avatar: The Last Airbender' Release Date & Episodes Update
- Apple grabs top 7 spots in 10 best-selling smartphones globally
- Bank manager in J&K's Pulwama runs off with Rs 33 lakh
- Madras HC allows convict to argue on his own through video conference
- NMD Feroze flays Nandyal MLA
- Tendulkar’s Kashmir visit to boost local crafts, bat industry
CPM national convention poster released
CPM national convention will be held in Hyderabad from April 18 to 22, according to CPM Guntur district secretary Pasam Rama Rao.He released CPM national convention meeting poster at a meeting held in the CPM office in Guntur city on Tuesday.
Guntur: CPM national convention will be held in Hyderabad from April 18 to 22, according to CPM Guntur district secretary Pasam Rama Rao.He released CPM national convention meeting poster at a meeting held in the CPM office in Guntur city on Tuesday.
Speaking on this occasion, he said that the BJP which promised Special Category Status had cheated the people. After the BJP coming to power, attacks and atrocities on Dalits were on the rise and they were feeling insecure.
Demonetisation and GST had hit economy badly which was not in a position to recover. He criticised that unemployment and prices of essential commodities were increased abnormally. Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu, who promised to construct capital for AP and Polavaram Project had failed to execute it, he explained.
The CPM would discuss all these issues in the CPM national convention and chalk out their future course of action.
With regard to the party meeting, they would organise cycle rallies and Jeep jathas to campaign about the party national convention.
He said that the party national leaders Seetharam Yechuri, Prakash Karat, and BV Raghavulu would address the public meeting to be held on April 22.CPM district secretariat member N Bhavannarayana was also present.