- Tanisha-Ashwini finishes runner-up in Syed Modi India International badminton
- 17 of 25 ministers in Cong govt lose Rajasthan assembly elections
- Shivraj win Budhni by over 1 lakh votes, Kamal Nath secures victory from Chhindwara by 36K votes
- Israeli president honours fallen heroes of Kibbutz Be'eri by inscribing Torah Scroll
- Cyclone Michaung: In constant touch with state governments, says PM Modi
- Now, IndiGo faces criticism over delays from former Union Minister
- 5th T20I: Shreyas Iyer's fifty helps India reach 160/8 against Australia
- 193 people killed in IDF attack in last few hours: Gaza Health Ministry
- MP Diya Kumari wins by 71,368 votes, biggest victory margin in Rajasthan
- MP Assembly polls: Union Ministers Tomar, Prahlad Patel, BJP General Secy Vijayvargiya win, Kulaste loses
Youth seek release of AP DSC notification
Demanding that the state government fill vacant posts and announce DSC notification, the members of Democratic Youth Federation of India DYFI and All India Youth Federation AIYF jointly organised a protest at Lenin centre here on Thursday
Vijayawada: Demanding that the state government fill vacant posts and announce DSC notification, the members of Democratic Youth Federation of India (DYFI) and All India Youth Federation (AIYF) jointly organised a protest at Lenin centre here on Thursday.
MLC Boddu Nageswara Rao participated in the protest in support of the students leaders.
Speaking on the occasion, the MLC demanded that the government fill 2.12 lakh vacant posts in the state.
He said that the government should immediately announce the DSC notification without any delay and increase the number of DSC posts.
DYFI state secretary M Surya Rao, president G Ramanna, district secretary T Praveen, AIYF state secretary Afsar, YSR students Union city president Anji Reddy, PDSU state president Ravichandra and others were present.