50 lakh donated to Kerala flood victims by NEREDCO in Vijayawada
The National Real Estate Development Council Andhra Pradesh NEREDCO donated an amount of Rs 50 lakh to Kerala flood affected victims here
Vijayawada: The National Real Estate Development Council Andhra Pradesh (NEREDCO) donated an amount of Rs 50 lakh to Kerala flood affected victims here.
The cheque of the said amount was handed over to AP Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu at the Undavalli residence. The NEREDCO president G Hari Babu along with the members of council handed over the cheque to the CM.
MP Murali Mohan complimented the members for their generous act. He said that the people of Kerala were totally disturbed with the natural calamity which had affected all the districts of the state.
He said that CM and all the ministers were generous to help the victims with basic amenities, said Murali Mohan.
Haribabu said that the members of NAREDCO had extended their helping hand to victims in the hour of need and collected the amount from about 100 members, he added.
The amount will be sent to the Kerala CM Relief fund. Vice-president Ramesh Babu, N Srinivas, GSS Prasad, V Subba Rao and others were present.
- National Congress fields retired HC judge Hasnain Masoodi from Anantnag
- On app meant for poll-related complaints, people upload selfies, photos of trees, lamps
- 16-year-old from Kashmir gets Shaurya Chakra for fighting militants who attacked his house
- Former Supreme Court judge Satya Brata Singh passes away
- ED attaches 13 assets in J&K in terror funding probe against Hizbul Mujahideen chief Syed Salahuddin