- National Donald Duck Day
- Machilipatnam: Port focal point for development, says Perni Nani
- Five signs of a healthy menstrual cycle you shouldn’t ignore
- Lakshmi Manchu on Vaishno Devi: ‘Spirituality beyond mortal understanding’
- Illegal mining case: ED raids 27 locations in Bihar & Jharkhand
- Scream to exhale - Spanish Yoga instructor tells jail inmates
- Google introduces new voices for Assistant app
- Microsoft tests dynamic lighting feature for window 11
- Vijayawada: HMs told to distribute JVK kits on June 12
- 44% of small businesses expect to hire fewer people due to AI: Report
GMC to give UGD connections says Commissioner Srikesh B Lathkar
GMC Commissioner Srikesh B Lathkar visited three corporation divisions 21, 22 and 23 and directed the officials to take steps to give underground drainage connections
Guntur: GMC Commissioner Srikesh B Lathkar visited three corporation divisions (21, 22 and 23) and directed the officials to take steps to give underground drainage connections.
He visited Rajiv Swagruha Housing Complex at Adavitakkellapadu in Guntur on Monday.
Speaking on this occasion, he instructed the officials to prepare an action plan for it.
He stressed on need to conduct medical camps in this area.
The GMC had taken up de-siltation and cleaned the drains at Advitakkellapadu.
He directed the officials to complete the UGD works within a month and take up roads restoration works and instructed them to take up drinking water problem.