- Kangana slams girl who wore shorts to Baijnath temple; recalls Vatican dress code
- Beat the heat with these makeup tips & tricks
- Her pawsome journey
- Telangana: Doctors to get 15% raise in stipend
- Hyderabad: Kishan lashes out at KCR
- Schedule for EAMCET counselling released
- Vijayawada: PM Narendra Modi government failed on all fronts in last nine years, claims Congress MP N Uttam Kumar Reddy
- Eluru: AP JAC regional meet evokes huge response
- New Delhi: CM Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy stresses on importance of infra
- Kadapa: Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy owes answer in Viveka case, says CPI state secretary K Ramakrishna
SBI, Apollo launch health credit card
SBI Card, the countrys second largest credit card issuer, and Apollo Hospitals Group, Indias leading integrated healthcare services provider announced their partnership to launch the Apollo SBI Card, first of its kind cobranded credit card in the healthcare segment
Vijayawada: SBI Card, the country’s second largest credit card issuer, and Apollo Hospitals Group, India`s leading integrated healthcare services provider announced their partnership to launch the Apollo SBI Card, first of its kind co-branded credit card in the healthcare segment.
The card was designed to meet the complete healthcare needs of the family, the Apollo SBI Card is a pioneering product that offers an unmatched value proposition to consumers in the health and wellness space, according to Rajnish Kumar, Chairman of the SBI at the launch on Wednesday.
The features of Apollo SBI Card include Complimentary One Apollo membership with exclusive savings and discounts on health check-ups, diagnostics, pharmacy spends, physiotherapy etc; complimentary services such as consultations, dental screening, home sample collection, counselling with diabetic educator, dedicated relationship manager at Apollo Cradle etc; rewards in the form of Health Credits which can be redeemed across any Apollo Health Centre and many more.