- Amazon Plans to Introduce Ad Tier for Prime Video Streaming Service: Report
- Chittoor: MLA inaugurates Jala Prasada Kendram at Kanipakam temple
- CM KCR synonymous with irrigation projects: Kavitha
- OTT: Vetrimaaran’s ‘Viduthalai Part 1’ reaches 200 million streaming minutes
- Dakshina Kannada District Leads the Nation in Revolutionary Healthcare Initiative
- Mangaluru: Stolen and lost mobile phones? Get them back on your own right
- What is Meta Verified, How to Buy, and What Happens to Existing Verified Accounts
- YSRCP Leader to Join Jana Sena
- Hyderabad finds the place among the most expensive cities in the world
- Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 08 June 2023
Short film festival In memory of Gurram Jashuva at Chukkapalli Pitchiah auditorium in Vijayawada
32 short films were screened during the two days short film festive being organized by Jashuva Samskrutika Vedika in connection with 123rd birthday celebrations of Gurram Jashuva on Tuesday at Chukkapalli Pitchiah auditorium of Makineni Basavapunnaiah Vignana Kendram
Vijayawada: 32 short films were screened during the two days short film festive being organized by Jashuva Samskrutika Vedika in connection with 123rd birthday celebrations of Gurram Jashuva on Tuesday at Chukkapalli Pitchiah auditorium of Makineni Basavapunnaiah Vignana Kendram.
The morning Script Writing workshop session was taken by award winning cine writer and director P Sunilkumar Reddy.
He explained the importance of a script for any film whether short film or big film.
The upcoming writers should have a confirm idea with a conclusion to prepare script.
During interaction season while narrating the screen play Sunilkumar Reddy said the visualisation of the story is screen play.
He also added that the same story like Ramayana and Mahabharat could be visualised in different ways by different writers and directors.
the main session of screening short films commenced with LB Sriram’s “Endaro Mahanubhavulu” and followed by “Adde Illu”, Danam”, “Telugu Velugu”, “Adajanma”, ‘Navarasa Siromani”, Gaayam”, Mithila”, “Right Path”, Gowravam”, “Anti Caste”, “Tata Manavadu”, “Jara Bhadram Brother”, “Mitrama”, Nee Kosam” and Kumbha rasi”. Different contemporary subjects were projected in these films by the film makers.
Chaluvadi Mallikharjuna Rao, Sunilkumar Reddy were present in a short meeting wherein the film makers were given mementos. BKNS Prasad, Raju and Pream Kadiam were well organized the first day festival.