- Mallampally as new mandal
- The list of LS ticket prospects becomes longer in Kerala
- Sitharaman credits Narasimha Rao for bringing 33% reservation for women at Panchayat level
- High-speed train between Ahmedabad & Sanand to commence operations in 6 months
- Delhi Police file charge sheet before court in Pragati Maidan tunnel robbery case
- India 'oldest democracy', publish books presenting its journey to world: Om Birla to publishers
- Women's representation in policymaking now set to increase significantly, says Anurag Thakur
- Assam government waives off loans of 2.2 lakh women
- I don't think anyone in world cricket at the moment would have a seam position as good as Shami: Harbhajan Singh
- Two terrorists arrested in J&K’s Baramulla
Section 30 of Police Act imposed in Guntur
Urban SP Ch Vijaya Rao on Thursday imposed Section 30 of Police Act in Guntur urban police district limits from Novemeber 2 to December 2
Guntur: Urban SP Ch Vijaya Rao on Thursday imposed Section -30 of Police Act in Guntur urban police district limits from Novemeber 2 to December 2.
He urged the political parties and associations not to conduct rallies, public meetings, protests and dharnas without taking prior permission from the police.
He warned that if anybody violates the Section - 30 of Police Act, they will book cases and take stern action.
He said that they have strengthened the vigilance and set up police pickets wherever necessary.