Man stuck under running train escapes unhurt at Anantapur railway station
A man escaped unhurt after being stuck under a running train at Anantapur railway station on Saturday
A man escaped unhurt after being stuck under a running train at Anantapur railway station on Saturday.
Getting into details, the man instead of taking the foot overbridge to reach platform number two at the Anantapur railway station got down on to the railway track and tried to reach another platform by going under the halted goods train. He was then stuck under the train as it started moving when he went under it.
In the catch 22 situation, the man laid under the train and got up unhurt after the train went away. The video which was shot by a passenger has gone viral on social media platforms.
- London court issues arrest warrant against Nirav Modi
- Late Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar cremated with state honours; thousands bid adieu
- Indian Army holds military exercise with 17 African nations
- Move to appoint Lokpal comes after pressure on government: Anna Hazare
- Leaf-litter causes increasing pollution levels in Bengaluru