- Allahabad High Court rules: Possession, ferrying of cows not an offence
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 09 June 2023
- Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 09 June 2023
- Naga Shaurya makes interesting comments on Prabhas
- Congress lambasts Canada over ‘Indira assassination float’
- Kharge, Rahul, Mamata to attend Oppn meet in Patna
- NBK’s ‘Bhagavanth Kesari’ teaser to be screened in 108 theatres on Balayya’s b’day
- Three batches of Haj pilgrims depart from Hyderabad
- Congress to contest in three MLC seats
- Warangal: Minister Errabelli gesture to maid’s daughter’s marriage
Atal Behari housing colony inaugurated at Srirampuram
Urban MLA Dr Akula Satyanarayana said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi is planning to provide a house to everyone in the country by 2022
Rajamahendravaram: Urban MLA Dr Akula Satyanarayana said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi is planning to provide a house to everyone in the country by 2022.
He inaugurated the housing colony named after the former Prime Minister, Atal Bihari Vajpayee, at Srirampuram village of Rajanagaram mandal on Tuesday. The colony was named after Vajpayee in connection with his 84th birthday.
As many as 320 flats were constructed by Pandit Deena Dayal Society under Prime Minister Avas Yojana (PMAY) in the village. The flats were constructed by the beneficiaries on their own lands without state government subsidy.
The Central government sanctioned a subsidy of Rs 2.65 lakh to each beneficiary. The flats were constructed with quality and all facilities including lift, generator, roads, drains, lighting and drinking water etc.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is ready to sanction any number of houses to the needy and there is no dearth of funds in this regard.
BJP leaders LB Sastry, N Padmasri, Ayyala Gopi and others were present.