- Tripti Dimri comes on board for a popular horror franchise
- Turkish Women’s Cup: Manisha steals the thunder in closely-fought Estonia battle
- Babar pips Gayle to become fastest batter to score 10,000 T20 runs
- Actor Nikhil turns father; welcomes a baby boy
- Actor sexual assault case: Kerala HC directs report into videos leak be given to victim
- Nifty pattern indicating at potential pause in ongoing rally
- Two killed in Israeli missile strike on Damascus: Syrian Defence ministry
- Namburu Shankara Rao calls for success of BC Athmeeya Sammelanam in Krosuru tomorrow
- Salaries in India to increase by 9.5% in 2024; infra, manufacturing sectors lead
- Panyam MLA Katasani Rambhupal Reddy inaugurates Vakkera Wagu Bridge"
AP govt notifies 1,431 jobs
Jobs include 405 lecturers in government polytechnic colleges, including engineering and nonengineering in the AP Technical Education Service The candidates should submit the applications from February 6 to February 27, 2019
Vijayawada: Jobs are raining in Andhra Pradesh, a phenomenon that is common ahead of elections. With YSRC slamming the state government that it had not done anything to attenuate unemployment problem and keeps jeering at Chief Minister N Chandrababu Nadiu for his 2014 election-eve promise that if one has to get a job, one has to get Babu to power, the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission on Monday issued seven notifications for recruitment of personnel for 1,431 posts in various departments and colleges. All the applications should be submitted online at the website of APPShttps://psc.ap.gov.in
Jobs include 405 lecturers in government polytechnic colleges, including engineering and non-engineering in the AP Technical Education Service. The candidates should submit the applications from February 6 to February 27, 2019.
In another notification applications are invited for 43 posts of Fisheries Department officers in AP Fisheries Service. They need to submit the applications from January 17 to February 8, 2019. As many as 446 Group II service posts would be filled and the candidates should submit the applications from January 10 to January 31, 2019.
Likewise, 169 Group I service posts would be filled up and the candidates should submit the applications from January 7 to January 28, 2019. The APPSC invited applications for the 308 lecturers to work in government degree colleges in AP Collegiate Education. They should submit applications from February 5 to February 26, 2019.
Ten posts of assistant inspectors of fisheries in AP Fisheries sub-service would be filled up and the candidates should submit applications from January 18 to February 2, 2019.
Likewise, it is intended to fill five posts of deputy executive information engineers in AP Information Service and the candidates need to apply between January 22 and February 12, 2019. If the candidates want to know more they could visit the APPSC website, an official press release said.