- How Smoking Affects Women's Reproductive Health and Pregnancy
- Congress Government's Assurances Goes through a tough Quality check
- Eatala to be appointed as chairman of campaign committee: BJP sources
- Karwar Port Triumphs Over Legal Challenges, Paving the Way for 1.15 Million MT Iron Ore Export
- CM Cup 2023: Hyderabad beats Jogulamba Gadwal to secure 1st spot in soccer
- Writers have a bigger responsibility to play in society: K Kavitha
- Hyderabad: Celebrities urged not to promote tobacco
- BRS MP Santosh thanks BCCI for the green initiative
- The magic of mirrors
- Eating junk food is linked to lower quality of deep sleep: study
Eyes of 5-yr-old boy donated
The eyes of 5yearold boy V Mokshit, son of Vaibagula Srinivas were donated to Badam Balakrishna Eye Bank here on Wednesday
Kakinada: The eyes of 5-year-old boy V Mokshit, son of Vaibagula Srinivas were donated to Badam Balakrishna Eye Bank here on Wednesday.
The boy died of ill-health after undergoing treatment. The grief councilor of the eye bank, under Kakinada Eye Foundation visited the parents and prevailed up on them to donate the eyes of their kid. The request was accepted and the eyes of the kid were donated to eye bank.
The chairman of the eye bank Dr S Chandrasekhar , vice-chairman Dr Ravula Sriram, eye bank trustees Dr Datla Ravi and Dr Vadrevu Ravi complimented the parents of Mokshit for donating eyes despite in grief over the demise of their kid to provide eye sight to the needy.