- Warangal: Telangana State tuning into spiritual State says Errabelli Dayakar Rao
- Warangal: Congress claims credit for Women Reservation Bill
- Wanaparthy: Municipal chief Eddula Karunasree Sainath allays fear of property owners
- Khammam: Collector VP Gautham inspects development works
- Telangana: Man allegedly tries the steal a mobile from a Ganesh Pandal in Medchal
- WhatsApp finally testing its iOS app for Apple iPad
- Practical tips for managing stress in college
- Mirwaiz Umar Farooq to lead Friday prayers at Jamia mosque in Srinagar after 4 yrs
- Women Reservation Bill passage teasing illusion, another election 'jumla' says P Chidambaram
- Facebook allows users to create multiple profiles from the same account
Workshop on Radio Chemistry from tomorrow in Vijayawada
The chemistry department of PB Siddhartha College of Arts and Science PBS would organise a twoday Radio Chemistry workshop on the college premises on January 4 and 5, according the college principal Dr M Ramesh here on Wednesday
Vijayawada: The chemistry department of PB Siddhartha College of Arts and Science (PBS) would organise a two-day ‘Radio Chemistry’ workshop on the college premises on January 4 and 5, according the college principal Dr M Ramesh here on Wednesday.
The chief guests of the programme would be IANCAS, Kalpakkam president Dr Krishna Murthy, secretary Dr KA Venkatesan, scientist Dr R Kumarasen and scientist Dr GVS Ashok Kumar.
He said that the workshop would be organised by dean Prof Rajesh C Jampala, director V Babu Rao, secretary Dr M Manoranjini, Dr M Davidraju, TNVSS Satyadev, Dr PTSRK Prasad, V Sailaja, G Hebsiba, Dr M Madhu, V Vishalakshamma and J Lingaiah. A poster was released on the occasion.