- Asian Games: Atanu, Dhiraj lose in shoot-offs in recurve archery quarterfinals
- Live Update: PM Modi to arrive soon to Nizamabad
- Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: Buy iPhone 12 for Rs 32,999
- Close shave for passengers as bus hangs on bridge over Mahanadi
- Nara Lokesh's CID inquiry in IRR case postponed to October 10
- New Zealand academics call for single gender hospital rooms
- Australian states remain on high alert due to bushfires
- UP issues guidelines for production, sale of biodiesel
- Significant 4.6-Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Delhi-NCR, Nepal Epicenter: Oct 3, 2023
- QR code scams up in India, over 20K cases registered since 2017: Report
Fishermen affected by Titli cyclone complain to Jagan of not getting compensation from govt
Fishermen of T Sasanam and other villages in Itchapuram Assembly constituency complained to YSRCP chief Y S Jaganmohan Reddy that they have not received compensation from the government for loss of nets, boats due to Titli cyclone
Srikakulam: Fishermen of T Sasanam and other villages in Itchapuram Assembly constituency complained to YSRCP chief Y S Jaganmohan Reddy that they have not received compensation from the government for loss of nets, boats due to Titli cyclone.
He conducted 337th day of his Padayatra on Saturday and fishermen explained their woes to YS Jagan and he assured to clear their problems after assuming power.
Residents of Palavalasa and other villages in the same segment explained that they are using salty water for drinking in an inevitable condition as bore and open wells in these villages are fill up with salt water due to rampant mining of beach sand by locals with political support.
Jagan assured to provide safe water to them and also assured to prevent such illegal sand mining activities. On the occasion more than 500 persons of TDP, CPM parties joined in YSRCP by taking membership in YSRCP in presence of YS Jagan. Kidney patients of Korlam, Baruva,
Lakkavaram villagers also explained their woes to YS Jagan regarding medicine and treatment facilities.