- Guddampally Venu Reddy Participates in YSR Asara Varotsavalu Grant Program in Hindupuram
- Trafficking survivors need livelihood opportunities
- Congress OBC state chief demands SCS for AP
- MVV Satyanarayana extends financial assistance to kin of deceased in Visakha
- YS Jagan to visit Visakhapatnam today to participate in Vision Visakha conference
- KCR announces candidates for Lok Sabha elections
- CM to dedicate Veligonda project to nation tomorrow
- JSP coordinators told to work for victory of TDP-JSP alliance
- Need to increase agri export stressed
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today slashes, check the rates on 5 March, 2024
Good response to boat race competitions in Nagayalanka
The twoday traditional boat racing competitions of Diviseema, began at Nagayalanka in Krishna district on Sunday Over 620 members from 76 teams participated in the firstday of competitions
Vijayawada: The two-day traditional boat racing competitions of Diviseema, began at Nagayalanka in Krishna district on Sunday. Over 620 members from 76 teams participated in the first-day of competitions.
On the occasion of Sankranti festival, the Tourism department conducted the competitions by involving local youth. Several events like horse riding, speed boats, paragliding, rangoli and other cultural programmes were being conducted as part of traditional competitions.
The winners in rowing competitions will be given Rs 25,000 cash prize. Minister for Water Resources Devineni Uma Maheswara Rao, MLC Bachula Arjunudu and Principal Secretary of Tourism department Muskeshkumar Meena were present.