YS Sharmila comments on AP police are not correct: Ananda Surya
AP Brahmin Corporation chairman Ananda Surya slams YSR Congress party leader YS Sharmila for her comments on AP police
Vijayawada: AP Brahmin Corporation chairman Ananda Surya slams YSR Congress party leader YS Sharmila for her comments on AP police.
On Monday YS Sharmila along with the YSRCP leaders meet Hyderabad CP Anjani Kumar and logged a complaint against Pawan Kalyan fans and Janasena activists for spreading false rumors on her and the family members through social media.
Speaking to media she said that, they have no faith in AP police, and requested CP Anjani Kumar to take action against them.
Ananda Surya said, as part of the political Conspiracy YS Sharmila has registered the complaint with Hyderabad police. If she has no faith in AP government and police, then YSR Congress party leaders have no right to ask votes from the people of Andhra.
AP government is providing financial assistance Rs 75,000 to a Brahmin girl who marries to a priest, Surya said.
- Bringing back IAF pilot in 2 days from Pak was major success: Sushma Swaraj
- Virtual SIMs used in Pulwama terror attack; India to approach U.S. for help
- Kanhaiya Kumar to contest from Begusarai as CPI candidate
- Dancer Sapna Choudhary flips, says hasn't joined Congress
- War of words breaks out between Sushma Swaraj, Pakistan minister over abduction of Hindu girls in Sindh