YS Sharmila comments on AP police are not correct: Ananda Surya
AP Brahmin Corporation chairman Ananda Surya slams YSR Congress party leader YS Sharmila for her comments on AP police
Vijayawada: AP Brahmin Corporation chairman Ananda Surya slams YSR Congress party leader YS Sharmila for her comments on AP police.
On Monday YS Sharmila along with the YSRCP leaders meet Hyderabad CP Anjani Kumar and logged a complaint against Pawan Kalyan fans and Janasena activists for spreading false rumors on her and the family members through social media.
Speaking to media she said that, they have no faith in AP police, and requested CP Anjani Kumar to take action against them.
Ananda Surya said, as part of the political Conspiracy YS Sharmila has registered the complaint with Hyderabad police. If she has no faith in AP government and police, then YSR Congress party leaders have no right to ask votes from the people of Andhra.
AP government is providing financial assistance Rs 75,000 to a Brahmin girl who marries to a priest, Surya said.
- BJP MP Hema Malini files nomination from Mathura
- Delhi court summons lawyer Gautam Khaitan, 3 others in money-laundering case
- General VK Singh files his nomination paper from Ghaziabad Lok Sabha seat
- 43 injured as bus overturns in UP's Balrampur
- Aircel-Maxis case: Protection from arrest to Chidambaram, Karti extended till April 26