- PM Modi to launch projects worth Rs 13,500 cr in Telangana on Oct 1
- Tamil actor Vishal alleges corruption in CBFC's Mumbai office, I&B orders inquiry
- Punjab Congress attacked AAP government over the arrest of Sukhpal Singh Khaira
- Chiranjeevi launches Tiger Shroff’s ‘Ganapath’ teaser
- Suniel Shetty hails Sanjay Dutt’s sense of humour
- Prabhas’ ‘Salaar Part 1 - Ceasefire’ gets official release date
- Karnataka attracts $16 million investment from Waters Corporation to set up a GCC in Bengaluru
- Mynampally and son join Congress in New Delhi
- YS Jagan launches Jagananna Arogya Suraksha, says free medical tests to all
- ISKCON sends Rs 100 cr defamation notice to BJP MP Maneka Gandhi
Rs 58 cr to be distributed under Pasupu-Kumkuma in Eluru
Government Whip Ch Prabhakar has said benefits to the tune of Rs 58 crore will be distributed to members of Dwcra groups under PasupuKumkuma programme to be held in Denduluru constituency on February 2, 3 and 4
Eluru: Government Whip Ch Prabhakar has said benefits to the tune of Rs 58 crore will be distributed to members of Dwcra groups under Pasupu-Kumkuma programme to be held in Denduluru constituency on February 2, 3 and 4.
He was participating in the Adarana 2 and mega grounding mela programmes of Denduluru constituency held at Sir CR Reddy College here on Tuesday.
Speaking on the occasion, the whip said that Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu was taking up the ‘Pasupu-Kumkuma’ programme towards economic self-sufficiency of women.
Though the state was reeling under Rs 16,500 crore deficit budget at the time of bifurcation, Naidu moved forward towards development amidst non-cooperation by the opposition parties.
It was a record that each Dwcra group woman was sanctioned Rs 10,000 for their financial uplift.
Breaking his own record, Naidu took another brave step of offering Rs 10,000 to each woman under the group under Pasupu-Kumkuma, the whip added.