- Teddy: Allu Sirish Announces His Next Movie And The First Look Will Be Unveiled Tomorrow
- Mem Famous: Sumanth And Sharath Chandra Thank Rajamouli For His Review And Are On Cloud Nine
- Astrologer who predicted Congress win in Karnataka, has forecasted KCR govt will win in forthcoming state assembly elections.
- Karnataka: Congress Faces Internal Tussle over BDA Chairmanship Four MLAs Flock for Chairmanship
- Karnataka: Coastal performing arts Yakshagana season 2022-23 ends on a high note
- Woman in distress saved!
- Karnataka: Denial of Ministerial Berth TB Jayachandra’s Granddaughter Writes to Rahul Gandhi
- Nine years of Modi Government- A progress report. Meghwal
- SSMB 28 Mass Strike: The New Poster Of Mahesh Babu Is Unveiled Ahead Of Title Launch
- The India House: The Haunting Background Score Of The Announcement Video Is Played By Budapest Team
City gets digital door numbers in Eluru
The digital door number system will help in solving various problems without much delay, said the coopted member of the Corporation SMR Pedababu He distributed the digital door numbers to house owners in his chambers here on Friday
Eluru: The digital door number system will help in solving various problems without much delay, said the coopted member of the Corporation SMR Pedababu. He distributed the digital door numbers to house owners in his chambers here on Friday.
Speaking on the occasion, Pedababu said that house and land owners in the city have been suffering a lot for want of door numbers. The digital number avoids this inconvenience and helps to locate them easily.
The digital number is unique in the entire state and hence it is easy to spot the house. With the google search of the digital door number, the location of the house or plot can be traced accurately.
This will also be beneficial to beneficiaries of various government schemes who have been facing many difficulties without a door number. Now, the digital door number will ease and speed up their accessibility, he said.
Pedababu urged the house owners to pay their taxes (pending house-tax arrears) before March 31 to be eligible for interest exemption on accumulated tax.
He also informed them that the state government had introduced building regularization scheme paving the way for them to make changes to make them authorized buildings.