Aditya students visit industrial units
The Aditya PG campus BBM students visited industrial units as part of exposure visit on Monday
Kakinada: The Aditya PG campus BBM students visited industrial units as part of exposure visit on Monday.
They visited Sri Satyanarayana Spinning Mills and Lakshmi Ghee Factory at Tanuku in the neighboring West Godavari district.
Speaking on this occasion, the academic coordinator of Aditya Instructions BEVL Naidu said that such visits provide more exposure to students on maintenance and running of industrial units.
On the other hand, it also provides the tips to students on employable skills and guides them as prospective entrepreneurs, the academic coordinator said. BBM in-charge Suma supervised the conduct of the exposure visit.
The students on their part observed the maintenance of these two units and got clarity on issues related to maintenance from the concerned engineers and technical staff of the two units.
- Jairam Ramesh skips court in Doval defamation case
- BJP insulting 130cr voters by questioning opposition's PM choice
- Trinamool war room and its strategy to counter BJP
- Madras High Court moves to lift ban on Chinese video app TikTok
- Watch: Empty Air India plane catches fire, company says 'minor' incident