- No Constitutional transgression: RS Chairman Dhankhar slams Venugopal
- She Teams caught 55 people red handed for teasing women at Ganesh Pandals in Hyd
- JICA and 8 Japanese organisations supporting IIT Hyderabad host Japan Week
- General elections in Pakistan in last week of January 2024: ECP
- OnePlus Open foldable smartphone launching soon; Expected launch date and features
- Unlocking your career path: The art of information interviewing
- OSCAR Foundation to host UK Football Tour for underprivileged children
- Protests erupt in Karnataka after Supreme Court refuses to interfere with orders on release of Cauvery water to TN
- U'khand CM Dhami slams INDIA bloc over Sanatan Dharma row
- Nifty intra-day rises in the near term could face profit taking
Farmer climbs tower, threatens to end life in Gurazala town
A farmer who suffered severe losses in cotton cultivation attempted suicide by climbing a BSNL tower in Gurazala town on Thursday The farmer was identified as Madas Ramachandraiah
Guntur: A farmer who suffered severe losses in cotton cultivation attempted suicide by climbing a BSNL tower in Gurazala town on Thursday. The farmer was identified as Madas Ramachandraiah.
He said that he suffered heavy losses in agriculture and sought assistance from the government. When he did not get any help, he climbed the tower. He threatened to end life by jumping from the tower.
The police officials rushed to the spot and urged him to come down immediately. They took him to the police station for taking further action.