Audi TT sports car in India
Audi TT Sports Car In India. German luxury carmaker Audi launched a new version of its sports car Audi TT, priced at Rs 60.34 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
German luxury carmaker Audi launched a new version of its sports car Audi TT, priced at Rs 60.34 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). To compete against the likes of BMW Z4 and Mercedes Benz SLK, the sports car is available for sale at Audi dealerships across the country. This four-seat, two-door coupe draws power from a 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol engine which produces 230 hp of peak power and 370 Nm torque.
Paired with a six-speed automatic, the TFSI engine takes the coupe from standstill to 100 km/h in just 5.3 seconds with top speed pegged at 253 km/h. "This is the first of the five launches that we have planned in the next five months. Despite economic downturn last year we have grown," Audi India Head Joe King said. Audi plans to launch a total of 10 products in India this year as it looks to fend off stiff competition from rival Mercedes-Benz. Audi posted record sales in 2014-15 by selling 11,292 units, up 11.51 per cent from 10,126 units sold in 2013-14.
- BJP will repeat 2014 UP victory in WB; Mahagathbandhan vision-less: Ram Madhav
- DMK is not bothered about exit poll results: M K Stalin
- Godse extremist remark: Kamal Haasan secures anticipatory bail
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan HC issues fresh notices to Saif, Tabu, others
- BJP to bag 17-18 seats in Karnataka as per exit poll predictions