Car that towers over all
Car that towers over all. Aiming for the Guinness World Records, is a giant art car that stands 26’ tall, 50’ long and 19’ wide. It is currently exhibited at Sudha Cars Museum.
Aiming for the Guinness World Records, is a giant art car that stands 26’ tall, 50’ long and 19’ wide. It is currently exhibited at Sudha Cars Museum. K Sudhakar Yadav, the man behind this wacky creation, is already a Guinness World Record holder for his ‘Largest Tricycle.’
He is now all geared up for an attempt to win the category for ‘Largest Stationary Art Car’ with this new car model. The pear white 1922 Ford Tourer took three years to build and is made of mild steel and aluminium. Fully air-conditioned, the car is fitted with handmade metal wheels of 9 feet diameter.
It has two floors and a staircase leading to the terrace, which is complete with a railing (the carrier of the car). This isn’t it. It gets more intricate – on the roof of the car, is a giant chess board whose chessmen made of kitchen utensils hang upside down. The bonnet is home to a Formula 1 car with the backdrop mimicking that of a race track. The car is further embellished with mini hot air balloons floating in the air.
- Charge sheet filed against accused in Bandipora rape case
- Muslim family in UP names newly-born son after PM Narendra Modi
- Drought situation in Maharashtra is very serious says Sharad Pawar
- Lok Sabha elections: Five legislators among 248 lose deposit in Punjab, AAP worst hit
- Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh planning to set up permanent bases in eastern India: Home Ministry