Michelin brings high-performance bicycle tyres to India
Michelin, today announced its entry into the high-performance bicycle tyre market in India with the premium Road Range, Mountain Bike Range and City Trekking Range.
Michelin, today announced its entry into the high-performance bicycle tyre market in India with the premium Road Range, Mountain Bike Range and City Trekking Range. Pradeep G Thampy, Commercial Director, Two Wheels, Michelin Asia, Africa and Middle East, said, “The premium bicycle market has witnessed significant growth in recent times. With rising consciousness about health benefits, cycling as a leisure and adventure activity will spur further growth in this market.
Industry analysts estimatethis segment to grow between 25-30% annually.” He added “Our bicycle tyre ranges are unrivalled in performance, thanks to continuous innovations as they are engineered to meet demands of the most exacting cyclists. The newly launched range has something for every kind of cycling enthusiast the pro, the daily user and the adventure seeker.”
- Concerned over reports of alleged tampering of voters' verdict: Pranab Mukherjee
- Opposition leaders meet EC officials, demand verification of VVPAT slips before counting of votes
- Sanjeeva Matandoor: Congress-JD (S) coalition has failed the people of Karnataka
- EVMs absolutely safe in strongrooms: Election Commission
- Pakistani boat carrying drugs seized by Indian Coast Guard