- AAP in Punjab targeting political opponents: BJP leader Jakhar
- Goa to ban dog breed attacking humans, says CM Sawant
- ML study links reduced sleep and activity to premature birth
- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
Ed Sheeran's Shape of you creates history in India
Grammy Award-winning singer Ed Sheeran\'s \"Shape of you\" has become the first international song in India to cross 200 million views on YouTube, Sony Music Entertainment India announced on Thursday.
Grammy Award-winning singer Ed Sheeran's "Shape of you" has become the first international song in India to cross 200 million views on YouTube, Sony Music Entertainment India announced on Thursday.
"This is the first song in India that has reached the 200 million views mark and frankly with all the success the song has had in India, we are not too surprised," Arjun Sankalia, Director - International Music and Publishing at Sony Music Entertainment India, said in a statement.
"People loved the video and the song is still streaming across different platforms. We are sure the song will cross half a billion audio and video streams by year end," he added.