Sensex trades 28 points up in afternoon session
Sensex Trades 28 Points Up In Afternoon Session. A benchmark index of Indian equities markets, the 30-scrip BSE Sensitive Index (Sensex), on Wednesday was trading 28.07 points or 0.11 ..
Mumbai: A benchmark index of Indian equities markets, the 30-scrip BSE Sensitive Index (Sensex), on Wednesday was trading 28.07 points or 0.11 percent up during the afternoon session.
The wider 50-scrip Nifty of the National Stock Exchange (NSE) was also trading 7.75 points or 0.10 percent up at 7,793.60 points.
The Sensex of the S&P Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), which opened at 25,891.95 points, was trading at 25,724.51 points (at 12.27 p.m.) in the afternoon session, up 28.07 points or 0.11 percent from the previous day's close at 25,696.44 points.
The Sensex touched a high of 25,939.37 points and a low of 25,610.57 points in the trade so far.
- Vice President Naidu calls for concerted global action to eliminate terror
- Twenty-seven thousand youths lose their jobs every 24 hours: Rahul in Amethi
- Deve Gowda urges world community to come together to eliminate terrorism
- Cong, CPI(M) working together to make Modi PM again: Mamata
- Delhi HC defers hearing appeal filed by anti-Sikh riots convicts to May 20