Natco launches Hepatitis C drug in Nepal
Natco launches Hepatitis C drug in Nepal. City based Natco Pharma has launched the first licensed generic version of Hepatitis C medicine under its brand name Hepcinat LP in Nepal.
Hyderabad: City based Natco Pharma has launched the first licensed generic version of Hepatitis C medicine under its brand name Hepcinat LP in Nepal. The drug is used in the treatment of chronic hepatitis C infection in adults. Natco has priced the product at Rs 25,000 for a bottle of 28 tablets in Nepal.
Licensed from Gilead Sciences earlier this year, Hepcinat LP is a two-drug fixed dose combination product containing Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir in a single tablet. It had signed non-exclusive licensing agreements with the US-based Gilead Sciences, Inc. to sell the drug in India and other developing countries.
- Priyanka Chaturvedi may join Shiv Sena
- Hemant Karkare died because I cursed him: Sadhvi Pragya on late 26/11 ATS chief
- Fake notes of Rs 2.5 lakh face value seized in Kolkata
- Video: Congress leader Hardik Patel slapped at poll rally in Gujarat
- Whoever intimidates BJP cadre in Ghazipur will be buried: Union minister