Dr Reddy's inks marketing pact with Biocodex
City-based Dr Reddy\'s Laboratories on Wednesday said it signed a strategic agreement with Biocodex, a Paris-based specialty pharmaceutical company, to market and distribute latter’s products in the Romanian Market.
Hyderabad: City-based Dr Reddy's Laboratories on Wednesday said it signed a strategic agreement with Biocodex, a Paris-based specialty pharmaceutical company, to market and distribute latter’s products in the Romanian Market.
Biocodex has a diverse product portfolio, covering gastroenterology, pain management, neurology, rheumatology, among other therapeutic areas. Its products are marketed in over 100 countries through a network of wholly owned subsidiaries, licensees, distributors and licensed retailers.
"Biocodex has announced the change in partnership and effective October 1, 2015, Dr Reddy's has been given the complete rights for promotion and distribution of the Biocodex products across Romania. Earlier, AKACIA was in partnership with Biocodex for a similar distribution pact," Dr Reddy's said in a statement.
With this new marketing deal, it will aim to develop the access off Romanian patients to the prescription portfolio including Biocodex's well-known OTC products, Enterol and Otipax.
- Vice President Naidu calls for concerted global action to eliminate terror
- Twenty-seven thousand youths lose their jobs every 24 hours: Rahul in Amethi
- Deve Gowda urges world community to come together to eliminate terrorism
- Cong, CPI(M) working together to make Modi PM again: Mamata
- Delhi HC defers hearing appeal filed by anti-Sikh riots convicts to May 20