- Demystifying debt funds: A guide to secure investments
- PM KISAN: Rs 3 lakh crore disbursed till date, 90 lakh new beneficiaries added during Viksit Bharat campaign
- Best Term Insurance Plans: Comprehensive Comparison of Tenure, Premiums
- Indian Fashion Talents Set to Shine at Moscow Fashion Week Starting Mar 1
- Heavy rains trigger flash floods in Indonesia
- Successful franchise ‘Drishyam’ sparks Hollywood remake collaboration
- Central government approved rooftop solar scheme worth Rs 75 thousand crore
- Sree Vishnu’s Birthday Treat: Geetha Arts Unveils Collaboration for ‘SV18’
- RK Roja takes jibe at Pawan Kalyan, flays for contesting in 24 seats only
- Government Utilizes Technology to Safeguard Public Assets in Davangere
Dr Reddy's inks marketing pact with Biocodex
City-based Dr Reddy\'s Laboratories on Wednesday said it signed a strategic agreement with Biocodex, a Paris-based specialty pharmaceutical company, to market and distribute latter’s products in the Romanian Market.
Hyderabad: City-based Dr Reddy's Laboratories on Wednesday said it signed a strategic agreement with Biocodex, a Paris-based specialty pharmaceutical company, to market and distribute latter’s products in the Romanian Market.
Biocodex has a diverse product portfolio, covering gastroenterology, pain management, neurology, rheumatology, among other therapeutic areas. Its products are marketed in over 100 countries through a network of wholly owned subsidiaries, licensees, distributors and licensed retailers.
"Biocodex has announced the change in partnership and effective October 1, 2015, Dr Reddy's has been given the complete rights for promotion and distribution of the Biocodex products across Romania. Earlier, AKACIA was in partnership with Biocodex for a similar distribution pact," Dr Reddy's said in a statement.
With this new marketing deal, it will aim to develop the access off Romanian patients to the prescription portfolio including Biocodex's well-known OTC products, Enterol and Otipax.