- Aayush Sharma’s ‘Ruslaan’ teaser sparks excitement
- New song from Sidharth, Rashii’s ‘Yodha’ is all about love
- Emily Blunt embraces 41 with happiness and peace
- Vision Pro Owners Encounter Mysterious Cracks on Front Glass
- Anil Kapoor takes a trip down memory lane; remembers ‘Eeshwar’ on its 35th Anniversary
- NEWS ART FEST (North, East, West, South Art Fest) 2024, a spectacular Contemporary Art Festival that took place from February 17th to March 7th, 2024
- ‘Article 370’ rakes in over Rs 5 cr, Vidyut’s ‘Crakk’ mints Rs 4 cr on Day 1
- Controversy erupts over Chief Engineer, Kerala Minister's staff 'fight' in secretariat
- Delhi HC rules in favour of construction workers' benefits, wants unpaid contributions adjusted
- Celebrities Respond to Fans' Unique Requests for Exam Motivation on Social Media
Rs 100 cr raised by Prateek Group
Real estate developer Prateek Group has raised Rs 100 crore from global investment firm Xander Group and is looking for more funds to construct its township project in Ghaziabad.
New Delhi: Real estate developer Prateek Group has raised Rs 100 crore from global investment firm Xander Group and is looking for more funds to construct its township project in Ghaziabad.
Besides, the Noida-based company had recently entered the entertainment sector with an investment of about Rs 100 crore.
Prateek Group had in August 2014 announced the development of its 40-acre township 'Grand City' at Ghaziabad. It plans to develop about 7,000 housing units in this project and out of this, 3,000 units have been already launched.
"We have raised Rs 100 crore from the Xander Group in the form of debt. The fund came a week ago," Prateek Group Chairman Prashant Tiwari said.
The amount would be utilised on construction of this project, he said, adding that the company would raise more funds for this project in March next year. This is the second time that Prateek Group is raising funds from Xander Group. Four years ago, the company had raised Rs 80 crore, Tiwari said.
Xander Group is an institutional investment firm focused on long-term value investing. It invests primarily in companies which operate in the infrastructure, hospitality, entertainment, retail and real estate sectors, and currently manages equity capital in excess of $2 billion.