Suven Life secures two new patents
City-based Suven Life Sciences has been granted a patent each by Europe and Macau for drug used in the treatment of disorders associated with neurodegenerative diseases.
Hyderabad: City-based Suven Life Sciences has been granted a patent each by Europe and Macau for drug used in the treatment of disorders associated with neurodegenerative diseases. "The company has been granted one product patent from Europe and one product patent from Macau corresponding to the New Chemical Entities (NCEs) for the treatment of disorders associated with neurodegenerative diseases", Suven Life said in a statement.
The patents are valid through 2030 and 2029. "We are very pleased by the grant of these patents to Suven for our pipeline of molecules in the CNS arena, which are being developed for major depressive disorder (MDD) with high unmet medical need with a huge market potential globally",said Venkat Jasti,CEO, Suven Life.
With these new patents, Suven has a total of 20 granted patents from Europe and 8 from Macau. These granted patents are exclusive intellectual property of Suven and are achieved through internal discovery research efforts. Products out of these inventions may be out-licensed at various phases of clinical development like phase-I or phase-II, the company said.
- Stay away from Indian elections, we don't need your advice: Ram Madhav on Imran Khan
- Biopic on PM Modi a joke, comedy film should be made: Urmila Matondkar
- Not going to retire; will be by Rahul's side when he becomes PM: Gowda
- Used to hit me with belt day, night: Sadhvi breaks down recalling 'torture'
- Video: Tripura Cong Prez slaps man in police station for attacking sister's convoy