- Tirupati: TDP names 3 new faces from Chittoor in first list
- Bejan Daruwalla’s horoscope
- PM to lay foundation of rail projects costing Rs 230 cr
- Awakening universal consciousness
- Telangana: Inter exam hall tickets released
- CM Revanth Reddy orders probe into Dharani portal
- Exploring the spiritual significance of colours
- Whom Do We Really Love?
- Chinarajappa met with accident and escaped safe
- JITO explores investment opportunities in Sri City
Siemens showcases products, solutions
Siemens India is showcasing a wide range of products and solutions at Elecrama 2016, the country’s largest exhibition for power sector ecosystem, which got underway in Bangalore. The event will conclude on February 17.
Hyderabad: Siemens India is showcasing a wide range of products and solutions at Elecrama 2016, the country’s largest exhibition for power sector ecosystem, which got underway in Bangalore. The event will conclude on February 17.
Among the solutions on display include efficient power transmission & distribution, automation systems, efficient drive systems, smart grid, intelligent buildings and industrial software.
“The impact of digitalization in manufacturing will be significant. It will transform the design, manufacture, operation and service of products and production systems,’’ said Ashish Bhat, Executive Vice-President and Head, Digital Factory, Siemens India.
At Elecrama 2016, we are illustrating the increasing connectivity of the virtual and real worlds in manufacturing that enable our customers to achieve substantial savings on resources and shorter times to market, he added.
Harald Griem, Executive Vice President and Head, Energy Management Division, Siemens India, said: “The Energy Matrix of tomorrow will be electrically and mechanically rock solid, efficiently automated, and digitally fully empowered”.