- Brandix bags Greentech Environment Award
- Congress has bloody relationship with Telangana, charges Kishan Reddy
- Vizianagaram: 8 convicted within 60 days in POCSO cases
- Voluntary organisations to provide free transport to voters
- YSRCP govt looting natural resources: BJP
- Srikakulam: Jyotirao Phule’s fight for BC cause lauded
- Visakhapatnam: Divyangs to receive aids, assisting devices
- Visakhapatnam: Officials gear up for a hassle-free Navy Day fete
- Hyderabad: Many in city don’t get voter slips
- Visakhapatnam: Officials find stale meat served in many eateries
CtrlS bags CIO Choice award
CtrlS, a community cloud, has bagged an award at CIO Choice Awards 2017 for its services in community cloud segment. Sridhar Pinnapureddy, founder and CEO, CtrlS, said that the company received the CIO Choice Award for fifth Year in a row.
Hyderabad: CtrlS, a community cloud, has bagged an award at CIO Choice Awards 2017 for its services in community cloud segment. Sridhar Pinnapureddy, founder and CEO, CtrlS, said that the company received the CIO Choice Award for fifth Year in a row.
Pinnapureddy said: "This is a Unique Distinction, as we have bagged five awards consecutively for the last five years. I am absolutely delighted for having achieved this milestone, especially as our Community Cloud has been voted as the Choice of Indian CIOs.
This vindicates the fact that our Community Cloud (Banking Community Cloud, Govt. Community Cloud and ERP Community Cloud) is indeed very unique and eliminates the pain-points of businesses in a very unique way."
CtrlS community cloud has been well received by the BFSI Segment (as a Bank-in-a-Box Solution), and by government agencies, besides business (using ERP applications). The community cloud offers industry best uptime SLA of 99.995 per cent with robust security and scalability on a pay-as-you-use model.